Skip to content
Upper Perk Learns: Goals for Initiative
- Increase student engagement in and out of the classroom.
- Shift curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices towards meaningful and relevant learning experiences.
- Increase student achievement through a variety of authentic measures.
- Increase communication between students, teachers, parents, and the community.
- Foster 21st Century Skills to prepare our students for their future
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Citizenship
- Increase opportunities for individualized and personalized learning for every student
- Digital equity in access, device, and platform across the district.